IMPORTANT NOTE for members experiencing financial hardship because of COVID-19 (coronavirus): Affinity is offering members the ability to skip up to two monthly payments per eligible loan* at no cost.
***The free two month skip option may only be utilized once per eligible loan***
Important information about this program:
- The loan to skip must be in good standing (no more than 10 days past due date)**
- You may not have an account that is overdrawn
- We are waiving all fees to take advantage of this one-time program
- This offer will be available through July 31st
- This program may only be utilized one time per eligible loan
How to request:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the green "SP" icon next to the loan payment you'd like to skip - click the More Info box
- Click the blue Skip-A-Pay button at the bottom of your Loan Details page
- Agree to terms - click submit
Please note: The confirmation screen will reflect a 30 day extension... Affinity will adjust the date to 60 days.
If you do not have an online banking account set up, follow these instructions to do so.
For further assistance, or to request an extension over the phone, call 515-288-7225 or contact us electronically.
**If you need an extension on a loan that does not qualify for this program, call 515-777-7781.
*First mortgages, home equity loans, personal lines of credit, credit cards and loans due past 10-day grace period are not eligible. Interest will continue to accrue at the contract rate including the skipped month. This payment deferral will result in an extension of the maturity date and may increase the Annual Percentage Rate and finance charges disclosed on the original promissory note. This modification could affect loan insurance programs, including GAP insurance.