Skip a loan payment when the time is right for you - once every 12 months on eligible loans. Enjoy a little extra cash when you need it most.
Important Information about skip-a-pay:
- The loan to skip must be current and in good standing
- Your accounts must not be overdrawn
- Must have at least 3 months of payment history
- $25 fee per payment skipped - per loan
How to skip your next payment in a matter of minutes:
- Simply log into Online Banking
- Click the green "SP" icon next to the loan whose payment you'd like to skip
- Click the blue Skip-A-Pay icon at the bottom of your Loan Details page
- Select an account to pay the $25 fee - agree to terms - click submit
Please note: if you have an automatic payment set up on the loan, you will need to notify the credit union to have your automatic payment modified.
If you do not have an online banking account set up, follow these instructions to do so.
For further assistance, call 515-288-7225 or contact us electronically.
Disclosure: First mortgages, home equity loans including HELOC, lines of credit or credit cards are not eligible. A $25 fee will be assessed for each monthly skip-a-payment. Interest will continue to accrue at the contract rate including the skipped month. This payment deferral will result in an extension of the maturity date and may increase the Annual Percentage Rate and finance charges disclosed on the original promissory note. This modification will affect Credit Life, Credit Disability, Debt Protection and GAP insurance.