AffinityAim is your online Personal Financial Management that features tools to help you manage and track your personal finances. Link your accounts with online access into one place. Set budgets and track your spending, create and track your goals, monitor, identify problems in cash flow, monitor your net worth and more!
To access AffinityAim, simply log into your Online Banking account and click on the AffinityAim tab on the top tool bar.
Click here for the AffinityAim Quick Start Guide
Click here for the AffinityAim Training Manual
How do I access AffinityAim?
Log into your Online Banking account. Click the AffinityAim tab on the top tool bar.
How can accounts be added from other financial institutions?
1) Click the "Add" button next to the "Accounts" heading in the left sidebar.
2) Enter your financial institution into the search box and click "Search."
3) Select your financial institution from the list of results.
4) Verify your identity: Enter your information as you would when logging into your financial institution and click "Connect."
5) Answer your security question(s), if asked, and click "Connect."
6) Classify your account(s). Choose the closest choice if exact account type is not listed, and click "Save."
7) Wait for your accounts to upload. If you have more than one account at this particular financial institution it will take longer to upload.
How are transactions tagged and edited?
We automatically "tag" your transactions. For a more accurate financial picture, customize them specifically to you. To change a tag, follow the steps below:
1) Click on any transaction to begin editing it.
2) Review the "Title" of your transaction. To change it, simply edit the text.
3) Click the "x" next to the existing tag if you'd like to change it. Type your replacement tag and auto completion suggestions are displayed.
4) Finish your tag, or choose a highlighted suggestion from the list.
5) If you would like to allocate portions of this transaction in separate tags, click "Use Split Tags."
6) Click "Save Transaction."
How is Cashflow created?
To get the most complete financial picture follow the steps below:
1) Click the navigation item "Cashflow" to set up your fixed income and bill items.
2) Select which of your accounts you'd like to show by clicking "Choose account" above the calendar. Once you've made your selections, click "Save" and "Close."
3) Use the green "Add Income" and red "Add Bill" buttons above the Cashflow Calendar to input all of your fixed transactions.
4) To edit an entry, click on the date of the entry, and then "Edit" to the left of the entry you wish to edit.
5) To see how daily balances are calculated, switch to the Agenda view in the right-hand corner.
6) To see future months, use the grey buttons to the left and right of the name of the current month.
How is a Budget created?
To help track your expenses follow these steps:
1) Click the navigation item "Budget." If you have not created any spending targets, you'll be prompted to create your first one automatically.
2) Start creating spending targets for your variable expenses by choosing a tag to track. You can track multiple tags within a single spending target, just start typing the name of the next tag after you've chosen your first.
3) Fill in the rest of the form tag
o provide a target amount (that you do not want to exceed).
4) To add subsequent spending targets, click the "Add Spending Target" button on the Budget page and repeat steps 2-3.
How are Goals created?
Goals are used to track the progress of your savings or debt reduction targets. You can create goals that track the balance of a specified account, or ones that track transactions with a specified tag.
Here's how to create a goal:
1) Click the navigation item "Goals."
2) Select a goal from the list or create your own goal by clicking the link at the bottom of each category labeled "Add your own."
Note: If you've already created one or more goals, you must first click "Add New Goal."
3) Name your Goal, choose the account or tag you'd like to track, followed by a goal completion date as well as the target amount for the account/tag.
Note: Saving goals will take into account any money already in the account as progress towards the target amount. Debt reduction goals will begin with zero progress, starting from the balance of the account when the goal is created.
4) Click "Add Goal" and start tracking your progress!