Affinity Credit Union is excited to offer you the latest in member convenience - shared branching! Access your account at nearly 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ shared branches in all 50 states! You will be able to conduct deposits, withdrawals, transfers, or make loan payments from any participating credit union location.
To find the nearest CO-OP shared branch location, visit
What is a CO-OP Shared Branch?
Credit unions have pooled resources together to form a unique and cost-effective alternative to owning and operating individual credit union branches. This is known as a shared branch.
Members of participating credit unions can access their accounts at any of the CO-OP Shared Branch locations. A CO-OP Shared Branch is a credit union that opens its doors and allows other credit union members to use the facility providing many of the services you use at your credit union.
Services available at a CO-OP Shared Branch include:
- Make deposits (refer to your own credit union's funds availability policy)
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Balance inquiries
- Process loan payments
- Official checks, money orders, and traveler's checks (these services are not available at all locations and fees may apply)
You must go to your credit union to:
- Become a member
- Add new services/accounts
- Order checks
- Negotiate third party checks
- Make changes to your account (including name or address)
You must have your credit union name, membership card with your account number, and a valid photo ID, as listed below, when conducting business at a CO-OP Shared Branch. You will also be asked for the last 4 digits of your social security number for verification purposes.
Approved photo IDs include:
- Driver's License
- Alien Registration Card
- Military Identification
- State Identification Card