If you have a vehicle loan, and it's not with Affinity Credit Union, you're probably paying too much.
- We'll beat your loan rate with another lender by a full 1%*
- It costs you nothing to refinance
- Make no payments for 3 full months
- Rates as low as 2.99% APR
Lower your interest rate and take 3 months off of making your loan payment. Why wouldn't you??
Auto Loan Rates & Terms
At Affinity, you'll find that our rates are not just competitive, but some of the best that you'll find anywhere.
See all of our rates
Auto Loans With a Full Line of Protection
Auto loans from Affinity Credit Union can include a full line of services to protect you from the unexpected, helping you make the most of your money. Keeping you safe and on the road is what’s important to us.
1. Debt Protection
Ask your Financial Services Officer about protecting your auto loan payments with a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps preserve your family's standard of living. It provides relief from financial burdens if a protected life event such as a disability, loss of life, or involuntary unemployment happens to you.
2. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
If your new vehicle is stolen, damaged beyond repair or declared a total loss, the primary insurance settlement only covers the actual cash value of the vehicle and not what's owed on the loan. GAP helps pay the difference between a vehicle's actual cash value and the member's loan balance, which could add up to thousands of dollars.
3. Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA)
Protect your new or pre-owned vehicle from unexpected mechanical breakdowns with a Vehicle Service Agreement and you can hit the road knowing you have the best roadside assistance and coverage available nationwide.
- Vehicle Protection: Pays for the costs of parts and labor during the repair or replacement of major component parts.
- National Acceptance: Accepted by repair facilities nationwide.
- Rental Reimbursement: Provides rental coverage with no deductible if you are in need of a rental vehicle during a mechanical failure, due to covered repair work.
- Towing Coverage: Provides for towing reimbursement when in conjunction with the repair of a covered item.
- Increased Resale Value: If you sell your vehicle, the remaining coverage can be transferred to the new owner, allowing you the possibility of a higher resale price.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Qualified credit. Restrictions may apply. 2.99% valid on 2018 or newer. Payment example: pay just $29.08 per month for every $1000 borrowed at 2.99% APR on a 36-month term. Affinity Credit Union will offer a rate 1% less than applicant's existing vehicle loan interest rate, as long as credit qualifications are met. Floor rate of 1.99% APR cannot be exceeded. Offer not valid on internal refinances or purchases.