At Affinity, we understand that our members appreciate the ability to access cash quickly and conveniently, whether locally or out of town. That’s why we’ve partnered with the SHAZAM ATM Network to provide access to over 3,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide:
Just look for the Privileged Status logo! Included in this network are Affinity owned ATMs located at each of our branch locations.
Q: Are there any fees per transaction?
Please see ATM/DEBIT section of our Account Service Fees.
Q: What are the daily limits?
For your protection, the daily limit per business day for purchases is $1,500. There is a $500 daily limit for withdrawals at an ATM. The aggregate daily limit for the number of transactions permitted is 10.
Q: I deposited money into a non-Affinity operated ATM, how long will it be until it’s available?
There is a 4 business day hold for ATM deposits made at non-Affinity operated ATMs.
Q: How do I manage debit card notifications?
You can use your Affinity mobile app to manage your debit card notifications. In the mobile app, select “Manage My Cards” by pressing the “More” tab at the bottom right of the screen.
From here, you can:
- configure your alert/notification settings
- temporarily lock your card if you suspect fraud
- report your card as lost or stolen.
Q: How do I request a temporary card?
- If you need to request a temporary debit card, please contact the Affinity contact center at 515-288-7225.
- This allows our staff the opportunity to load and activate your temp card in our system.
- We ask that you give us around 30 minutes before picking up your temp debit card at your desired branch.
Q: How do I change my PIN?
To change your PIN, call 877-267-5986.
Q: What do I do if my Debit Card is lost or stolen?
Immediately contact us at 1-800-343-1028. Your card will be closed and you will be reissued a new card. To avoid potential liability, you need to contact us with 48 hours of when your debit card goes missing.