If You Become A Victim
If you suspect you may be a victim of fraudulent activity on any of your Affinity accounts, please contact us immediately at 1-800-343-1028.
For Debit Cards – Please call 1-800-808-6402
For Credit Cards – Please call 1-800-808-6402.
Traveling? Please call 1-800-343-1028. To help guard you against fraud, security blocks have been placed on certain states and countries that are at high risk for fraudulent activity.
Common Scam Practices
- Phishing is the criminal practice of sending emails asking the victim to click on a link within the email and validate private, personal, and financial information.
- Vishing is the criminal practice of using social engineering and voice IP telephone services to gain access to private, personal, and financial information.
- SMishing is the criminal practice of sending text messages to gain access to private, personal, and financial information.
How To Identify Scams
Identifying a scammer can be tricky, but looking for the right signs can help you take the steps you need to protect yourself from fraudulent activity. Take a look at the most common signs:
- A request for personal information
- An unusual payment request
- Requests to cash checks for someone or transfer money for them
- A request for money from someone you’ve never met
- An unusual or out-of-character message from friends or family
- Something that looks too good to be true