If You Become A Victim
If you suspect you may be a victim of fraudulent activity on any of your Affinity accounts, please contact us immediately at 1-800-343-1028.
For Debit and Credit Cards – Please call 1-866-279-1399
Traveling? Let us know! To help guard you against fraud, security blocks have been placed on certain states and countries that are at high risk for fraudulent activity.
Common Scam Practices
- Phishing is the criminal practice of sending emails asking the victim to click on a link within the email and validate private, personal, and financial information.
- Vishing is the criminal practice of using social engineering and voice IP telephone services to gain access to private, personal, and financial information.
- SMishing is the criminal practice of sending text messages to gain access to private, personal, and financial information.
How To Identify Scams
Identifying a scammer can be tricky, but looking for the right signs can help you take the steps you need to protect yourself from fraudulent activity. Take a look at the most common signs:
- A request for personal information
- An unusual payment request
- Requests to cash checks for someone or transfer money for them
- A request for money from someone you’ve never met
- An unusual or out-of-character message from friends or family
- Something that looks too good to be true