Over 5,000 Shared Branches
Affinity Credit Union is excited to offer you the latest in member convenience - shared branching! Access your account at over 5,000 shared branches in all 50 states! Conduct deposits, withdrawals, transfers, or make loan payments from any participating credit union location.
To find the nearest CO-OP shared branch location, visit
What is a CO-OP Shared Branch?
Credit unions have pooled resources together to form a unique and cost-effective alternative to owning and operating individual credit union branches. This is known as a shared branch.
Members of participating credit unions can access their accounts at any of the CO-OP Shared Branch locations. A CO-OP Shared Branch is a credit union that opens its doors and allows other credit union members to use the facility providing many of the services you use at your credit union.
Services available at a CO-OP Shared Branch include:
- Make deposits (refer to your own credit union's funds availability policy)
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Balance inquiries
- Process loan payments
- Official checks, money orders, and traveler's checks (these services are not available at all locations and fees may apply)
You must go to your credit union to:
- Become a member
- Add new services/accounts
- Order checks
- Negotiate third party checks
- Make changes to your account (including name or address)
You must have your credit union name, membership card with your member number and a valid photo ID, as listed below, when conducting business at a CO-OP Shared Branch. You will also be asked for the last 4 digits of your social security number for verification purposes.
Approved photo IDs include:
- Driver's License
- Alien Registration Card
- Military Identification
- State Identification Card